Get started with Hemera
Starting application development with Hemera is truly easy. As easy as:
Download and Install Hemera SDK Download your Hemera Image for your Device Download the Hemera Emulator for your Device
Step One: Download Hemera SDK
Download Hemera SDK and start developing applications right away. Hemera SDK contains all the needed tools for developing your applications, is universal for any device and license type, and can be used with Hemera Free Packages as well. It is your one-stop for doing anything Hemera related on your machine.
For installation and instructions, please refer to our documentation.
To stay up to date with updates to our SDK and any news about Hemera, subscribe to our newsletter! We'll send you news about releases, new free devices available, and more. Or, if you don't like mails, why not checking out our blog?
Are you looking for a different OS? Find here the complete list of available downloads.
Download Hemera SDK for Windows
Download Hemera SDK for Mac (coming soon!)
Download Hemera SDK for Linux (32-bit)
Hemera SDK 0.3.0Features:
- Windows 7 and onwards support
- Ubuntu 14.04 and onwards support
- Fully functional hsdk
- Qt Creator plugin preview
- hsdk (and QtCreator) might hang the device when using developer mode intensively. A hard reboot of the emulator or device might be needed
- The update framework on the board/emulator might delay operations for the first 3-4 minutes on first boot
- Hemera application projects must be in the user's home directory.
- Planet API is still experimental and incomplete, and might be subject to changes in forthcoming version. API stabilization will be finalized in April.
Step Two: Download a Hemera Device and Emulator image
Hemera Device and Emulator images are provided through Start! or direct download to our customers. If you want to request a trial, you can either contact us or buy a board from one of our Hemera Ecosystem partners, either with Hemera preinstalled or with a Hemera trial available.
We also provide Free Hemera packages for a selection of Open Source boards. You can easily try out Hemera if you already own one of those. You can find direct downloads here. Also, do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get notifications whenever our images are updated, or new devices are published.